[StBernard] The Vultures Attack - Shame on them!!!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 28 23:34:26 EDT 2005

Dear Westley,

They are vultures! This is true! Shame on them... My house is in the
Murphy spill and I am grateful that Murphy Oil is sitting down with my
family and trying to do what is right and from what I heard today Murphy Oil
is trying to be a good neighbor and do what is right and fair.
I feel that giving them a fair shake is what being neighborly is all about.
Murphy Oil did not do this on purpose... no one would... Katrina was an act
of God... I am grateful that Murphy is supporting our Parish to get back on
its feet and this is solely voluntary on their part...
I am proud of them for this community service when the Parish needs more
companies and more government support than ever.

And as far as this being your sole web posting ground... It is and shame on
them... this is free speech and as a participant and reader of every
email... I appreciate the time you take out of your schedule to deliver the
news, get people in touch and allow people to post to fellow St. Bernard
residents to get answers to questions! I am sure it is hard work to read
every single email and filter what you must. I appreciate what you are
doing as a citizen of St. Bernard Parish and I thank you very much! I hope
everyone out there that appreciates your service to us lets you know!

Charles Court Resident