[StBernard] May I Ask

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 30 17:21:55 EST 2005

May I ask how much your mother paid for her premium, I really think I have
been taken. In all the other forum's I have seen most people have paid
around 250.00 or 300.00 and are covered for around 100,000. I paid 416.00
and have less coverage then your mother. I am very upset about this 26,100
will not get me any where. How is the flood insurance regulated, who sets
the premiums. This premium seems excessive for something that should only
happen once every 100 or 500 years. I will be in touch with my agent
tomorrow because I was not sure how much coverage I had but thought it was
30,000 plus on structure and 20,000 plus on contents., which is not enough
either for that premium.
Sue