[StBernard] Damage Assessments/Potential Demolition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 31 21:59:23 EST 2005

Pattie,
I can definitely appreciate your concerns, please do not take my word
for it you can check up on us with the Better Business Bureau and if you
"dig" a little on our website I believe you'll be convinced of our
legitimacy.
I'm not sure what you are referring to in regards to standard operating
procedures but up to now we have been unable to make the necessary
contacts with the right people to procure the information our industry
needs.
In other areas of the country we receive regular lists of condemned
properties, those with violations etc. from municipalities that we've
established (win-win) relationships with, with other having the
information on their respective websites.
In regards to the insurance checks - I wish it was that simple. I've
already discussed some of the details with a fellow member of this forum
and would be glad to review with anyone else.

Mortgage Field Services is a legitimate industry and Safeguard
Properties recently celebrated it's 15th anniversary therein. Obviously
I'm in need of (local) assistance and will be forthcoming with any
information you may want prior to offering assistance.

One simple concept that is either unknown or overlooked, banks do not
want to foreclose on properties, it is not in their financial interest.

Michael Halpern
Manager, VM Special Projects
Safeguard Properties Inc.
1-800-852-8306 ext 1392
michael.halpern at safeguardproperties.com
www.safeguardproperties.com
"Customer Service = Resolution"
Celebrating 15 Years of Safeguarding Our Clients' Interests.