[StBernard] Rachelle Binder

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 1 00:48:27 EST 2005

Hi,
My name is Rachelle Binder. I used to live in St.Bernard Parish, adn
I also worked there.I would appreciate it if you would let anyone know that
me and my family are okay. We used to work at Z Hair Salon on Trio Street,
meand my mother Marilyn Binder . I just wanted to send you this message
because someone told me you send it to various emails. Just in case someone
is looking or trying to contact us. Anyone can reach me at 504-723-4256, I
am working in slidell doing hair out of a house. If anyone wants an
appointment or just to get an update on what we are doing please feel free
to call me.

Thank You,
Rachelle Binder