[StBernard] beyond the violet canal

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 1 22:51:10 EST 2005

Please get the word out that the people below the Violet Canal want to know
some information about what they can do. We read nothing about our
utilities, rebuild plans, or actually anything in regards to what will
become of what we called home. Places like Poydras, and Saint Bernard
communites want to come back too! We hear rumors that the parish won't
rebuild anything past the violet canal and that everything beyond that will
be returned to the swamps, I hope this is not true because we want to come
home and rebuild our lives in Saint Bernard.

Thanks
Melissa Bruno