[StBernard] Servants of Christ Mobile Outreach Program

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 2 23:40:43 EST 2005

Hey Wesley:

Joanie and I will be returning to St. Bernard Parish hopefully by Dec. 1st.
We are waiting for a Fema trailer to be placed on our property in Violet.

The Servants of Christ Food Distribution Center and Community Services will
be starting a mobile outreach program in the parish in mid November. We will
be offering sandwiches, snacks, drinks and non-perishable food items to
residents cleaning and remodeling their homes. We will also be offering
Supportive Pastoral Care and Counseling to residents as they look for
encouragement to rebuild their lives. We are starting this outreach because
as we were cleaning out our home in Violet, we felt the loneliness and
frustration first hand, and knew this type of outreach is needed to support
our parish neighbors.

If anyone would like to help us fund this outreach effort, they can mail a
donation of any size to Servants of Christ P.O. Box 1843 Meraux, La.
70075.

In Christ Peace,

Kenny and Joanie Forsyth