[StBernard] Servants of Christ Mobile Outreach Program

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 3 00:16:14 EST 2005

Please... I need contact info...

Please have this group Servants of Christ P.O. Box 1843 Meraux, La.
70075. email me asap... there is a group in CA seeking a group to send a
SEMI full of food to pass out... please email me with contact name and phone
number of a decision maker for this group.... they are willing to make the
delivery...

Avtrgrl at aol.com

Also any other group in Chalmette, St. Bernard who think they can handle a
SEMI full of items to be distributed (food/water) please email me as they
are seeking a place to unload for distribution to the general population...

thank you...