[StBernard] storm sequence

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 8 18:01:27 EST 2005

Craig,

I know that you and other parish officials stayed in the parish through
the hurricane. I am seeking a sequence of events as the storm progressed, in
regards to wind, power outages, and when the water actually came. Power
outages prior to the flooding, which caused mechanical failure and product
spoilage, can be claimed under policies other than flood. Knowing the proper
sequence will assist me and other business owners in maximizing our claims.
If there is some official sequence, the insurance adjusters are much more
inclined to believe that, than some individual business owner who is trying
to maximize his claims. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve Fecke

P.S. A special thanks to you, Westley, and any others that are keeping us
informed! Without you guys, we would be completely in the dark!