[StBernard] white goods

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 8 18:13:06 EST 2005

Is there some schedule for the disposal of all the refrigerators? I have
three refrigerators and a freezer that have been on the curb for the
last ten days and I haven't seen any trucks with white goods in weeks.
We are going to have real health hazards on our lawns if the
refrigerators/freezers aren't picked up timely. So many people are
gutting and the National Guard assisted many in getting the white goods
out, but unlike construction debris, this stuff is a bio-hazard.
Perhaps someone can provide some information on this issue.

Thanks, Deborah Keller