[StBernard] Murphy thing..

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 9 13:44:57 EST 2005

Perhaps someone can answer this question.
I lived ot 3212 Maureen lane in Meraux. During the latter part of
Septemberwhen I was allowed to return to my home, I openned the door to a
closet in my home. This door was swollen shut and when openned a large
volume of flood water poured out. The chemical smell was overwhelming. It
was evident that the water itself contained oil along with other chemicals.
Murphy advertises that they will come and perform a soil test at our homes
to determine if we suffered from their oil spill. Gee, I wonder how that
test will come out?
Are their ANY independent tests being performed to dtermine the TRUE extent
of the spill? If so, who is paying for the tests?
Inquiring minds want to know!!

Butch Shartle