[StBernard] Children

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 9 18:24:01 EST 2005

Jennifer,
You didn't ask my opinion but here it is anyway.I appreciate someone who's
honest and cares about her child.
My grandson,Christopher 9, lived with my daughter in Lakeview and was having
problems soon after the storm. To say he was acting up would be an
understatement. Yes, he was Jekyl and Hyde,also. He went to St. Louis King
of France with his best friend Blake. Blake lives on the west side of the
17th St. Canal and had no water in his home. But he wakes up at night crying
and screaming because he's afraid that the levee will break on his side.
Too many people seem to forget about their own children.
I can't tell you how to help your child because I'm not a professional. But
there are many experts out there willing to espouse their opinion. You know
your son better than anyone and you'll figure it out on your own. Mothers
bond with their children like nobody else can. Listen to your heart.
Good luck and God Bless you,
David Jochum