[StBernard] Flag source

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 9 18:27:57 EST 2005

Someone here asked for St Bernard Flags.
Got this today

<<Hello,
Thank you for you inquiry on the St. Bernard Parish flag. We should be
receiving another shipment of flag in about 3-4 weeks. We had some in stock,

but were damaged by Hurricane Katrina. These
flags are 3'x5' and are $50.00 each. Foster Corporation is in the process of

cleaning and repairing our building. If you would like to order one of
these flags, please let me know, you can e-mail me at
rnunez at fostermanf.com or call us at 504-279-8253. Foster Corporation
manufactures tarps as well as flags, so please keep us in mind if you need
any tarps.
Thank you again for your inquiry.
Robye Nunez
Foster Corporation