[StBernard] Parish Begins to Notify Owners of Structures in Need of Demolition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 9 21:43:25 EST 2005

In regards to the article listed below: 12000 computerized stuctures 1200
are deemed unsafe and 279 are deemed 100percent destroyed and should be
demolished, what happens to the rest of the homes. I now quite a few
people, myself included that are just hoping that the parish goes in and
bull dozes our homes. however, my home is still on its foundation, no
exterior damage to the visible eye, however, the entire inside is gone.
Does this article mean that there is a good possiblity that i will have to
redue my home? or have it bulldozed myself?

Please help.

Denise