[StBernard] Mr Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 10 18:13:16 EST 2005

Our address is 1908 Redbird Drive Saint Bernard (Poydras) La 70085
(504-352-9246)
We also need to get our name on the list to have our whites taken out of our
house.

Thanks a bunch, you have been extremely helpful with this whole mess.

About the counseling for kids, My 3rd grader is seeing a guidance counceler
at school for some of this, but my two, three, and six year old doesn't
understand any of this. I try to keep they away from the pictures and have
not brought them back to the parish. My eight year old, she understands
everything that happened and is handling it very quitely. My six year old
keeps asking for his toys and that he wants to go home, they he says he
remembers that they got washed away. The four year old and the two year old
don't mention it at all.

Thanks Melissa Bruno