[StBernard] Mass and Reception for St. Mark's at Our Lady Queen of Peace in Mandeville

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 10 18:17:03 EST 2005

Westley, this is directions to the church for those who
need it.
Bobby

If you are coming across the Causeway:
At the end of the Causeway stay int he left lane.
There is a small over pass at the end of the Causeway.
At the top of the overpass, take the left exit to
Madisonville.
This over pass comes down onto West Causeway.
Go past the first red light a few blocks and the Church
will be on your right.

If you were coming in from I-12, head towards the Causeway.
At the last red light before going across the Causeway,
take a right on Florida Street. (There's a daiquiri shop
right on the corner)

Follow this short zig-zag road to the stop sign. At the
stop sign, take a right. You're on West Causeway.

Go past the first red light by a couple of blocks (although
they really don't have blocks on this street). The church
is on your right. It's the modern new style of church.
Don't look for your typical church structure.