[StBernard] Trash removal

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 11 08:46:06 EST 2005

We need a big pile of trash removed from in front of 2100 Pelitere as we are
rebuilding and there is no more room to stack trash without placing it on my
neighbors property. We are to the ripping out Sheet Rock phase and have
ripped out all flooring and carpets but cannot proceed until trash is
removed nor can FEMA place the trailer they put flags out for until the pile
is removed.

I need a place to live so I really need that FEMA trailer delivered and the
trash/debris pile is in the way.

I was only a few houses from St. Bernard Hwy there was only 3 feet of water
and my house is fixable. I would like to fix it and move back in ASAP...
However the trash pile is standing in my way of fixing and FEMAs way of
delivering a trailer of which they have already called me about the trailer.

I turned in a trash form 2 weeks ago and since I have had no response I
thought I would ask here. Can you help me?

Thank you in advance.
James Murrell
2100 Pelitere, Chalmette