[StBernard] Missing Boat.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 11 18:44:03 EST 2005

Tina,

First place to check is the Paris Rd. landfill site. After that the next
place is to check to see if there is a record of the boat in the sheriff's
department 504-208-0820; or Mike Wiltz with Parish Government at 278-4200.
Hope this will help- if not, it may be an additional insurance claim issue.

Craig Taffaro