[StBernard] FREE Notary Services this Monday, Nov 14, 2005

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 11 18:45:07 EST 2005

Dear Craig and Westley,
After all you both are doing to help this Parish I am very pleased I can
offer
my services as a notary for FREE. Last time I had many people take
advantage
of this. I do hope many more people will stop by on Monday as this is my
small way of giving back. Craig, did you get my note about the debris pile
in my backyard? Do I need to spend a day to move it to the front? Or can
you remove from the back as there is very easy and wide access behind 2100
Pelitere?
Thank you,
James R. Murrell III, Attorney at Law
(retired and not taking on any new clients)

FREE Notary Service this Monday at 2100 Pelitere
Just stop by.