[StBernard] ICC Claim with Flood Insurance

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 11 23:44:20 EST 2005

Tracie,

We will provide such a letter for you. The elevations have not changed at
this point and are not likely to change anytime soon. There is an
anticipated advisory at the end of the month, but it will not constitute a
change in the flood mapping.

We will certainly keep you guys posted as the advisory is made public.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig Taffaro