[StBernard] FEMA's Flood Zones and How they Affect Your Property When Rebuilding From Katrina

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 12 23:20:24 EST 2005

Syl,

The clerk of court is restoring many of the records and is open from 10 - 2
and can be reached at 504-491-5266. Many flood policies are paid at an
annual premium and that means you may not get a direct refund but if it is
included in your mortgage note the mortgage company will settle it with you.
Craig