[StBernard] Flooded Cars on my lot

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 13 11:24:33 EST 2005

Hey Amy and Rick,

I think they were looking for an abandoned car utopia. I am not sure who
towed the cars to the lot, but I will work on getting them removed- there
has been a bit of a mess with the abandoned and lost cars. The governor
issued an executive order that no cars were to leave the parish for fear of
contamination- that seems to have been modified but the forces set to remove
the cars has not been functional because of some other bureaucratic snafu.

Hey Rick, does Katrina's wrath count as a nearfall or a pin on St. Bernard
and what point value do we get for a reversal if we make that happen?

Take care,
Craig