[StBernard] Wishlists

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 13 14:15:33 EST 2005

My family and I are currently living at Domino Sugar
Refinery in Arabi. I know there are over 200 trailers
set up there, and many of the employees have children.
If you need help getting in touch with people there,
please let me know and I will see what I can do.
Thank you for helping get the Christmas spirit back in
St. Bernard.

Angel Steinmann