[StBernard] Removal of white goods (Craig's response)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 13 19:18:08 EST 2005

Thanks so much Craig (and Westley too for having this mail list) for your
assistance.

I'm in AL with my 80 year old infirm mom and Tony (lives in your district I
believe) has his wife Dot with him and she has some physical infirmities
also.

Tony and I are trying to make a trip back to the Parish to check out our
homes, however we need to find sitters or something for his wife/my mom.

I can tell you that the folks here in the Birmingham area have been
absolutely wonderful to those of us affected by this disaster. Still in
all, we all miss home terribly.

Jim York

Will pass the request on for you.

Good Luck and God Bless,