[StBernard] Point of View by Ron Chapman

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 13 21:32:01 EST 2005

Dear Ron Chapman and Residents,

Thank you, Ron, for the remarks of patience and prudent decision making.
Although I am only one council member, I wholeheartedly support your
suggestion to wait to sell. I for one am moving very rapidly toward a full
endorsement of the Baker Plan as this may be St. Bernard residents' and
business' only financial renumeration opportunity, outside of the insurance
industry who seems bent on abandoning the homeowner policies.

Thanks, again,
Craig Taffaro