[StBernard] possible counceling

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 15 16:56:37 EST 2005

So true. She does rely on prayer.
She helped me sweep a little at the church, but the best thing was to go to
the Lutheran Youth Gathering with her this past weekend. It was certainly an
emotional roller coaster, her seeing some of her friends who evacuated to
Colorado, Texas, and Chicago, and they had not seen anyone since the storm.
She realized that she already had a youth and family meeting with some of
the families and youths here in St Francisville and a service by our pastor
in Baton Rouge.
Some of the girls are mad at their parents for not taking into account the
girl's wishes when making plans for relocation, and my daughter now feels
blessed that we are moving closer to Mount Carmel for her to go back there,
although it is further away from my job.
She is enrolled in confirmation classes at another Lutheran Church right
now, we have to drive about 2 hours on Sunday morning to get there but it is
worth it.

Gaby