[StBernard] modestneeds.org

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 15 17:16:06 EST 2005

Westley,

I read about this web-site from one of your e-mails via da-parish.com.
Another St. Bernardian mentioned it and I just want to let everyone know
that I applied and they accepted my request. If anyone needs a little help
(I needed matresses for my son and I ($300). You can apply and they get back
with you ASAP to see if you qualify and then they collect donations until
they get the amount you need. I think the most you can ask for is $1000. I
know once I get back on my feet I'm going back to their web-site and return
the favor. I hope this helps someone.

Sincerely,
Dawn