[StBernard] Redress

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 16 15:00:59 EST 2005

Amendment I

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,
or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to
petition the government for a redress of grievances".

Many years ago, before I developed an intimate relationship with the
founding of the United States of America, I could only visualize a crowd
assembled on a mall petitioning for redress. Today I realize that a single
Citizen can petition the court sui juris for redress.

It is in the personal best interest of every adult American to learn how to
create and file court papers sui juris. WE the People have naively permitted
rule of law to become rule by lawyers.

Sam