[StBernard] Sen. Boasso Update

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 16 21:50:04 EST 2005

3:45 PM: Disaster Relief Update From State Senator Walter Boasso. Just
wanted to inform all Senate District 1 residents that in another sign of our
region's slow but steady recovery from Hurricane Katrina, my temporary
district office in Baton Rouge will be closing at the end of the current
legislative session (Tuesday, Nov. 22), and that starting TODAY, November
15, ALL callers to my office can now dial my pre-Katrina district office
number (504-270-9258) for assistance. --Senator Walter J. Boasso, Louisiana
State Senate District 1, boassow at legis.state.la.us, (504) 270-9258.