[StBernard] Free German Shepard

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 16 22:58:34 EST 2005

Anyone know of anyone in need of a good guarddog.

My mother has a white german shephard, but because he's gotten loose and bit
someone, she cannot keep him. She is looking for someone who may need a good
guard-dog. Who seems to be very protective of owner but hates children, and
feels superior to someone who acts afraid of him. He has a mean bark. Not a
good dog for someone with kid's. Very smart dog, but she is running out of
options, and fears she will have to put him to sleep if she can't find a
good home for him. And I figured with all the looting going on people might
need a good dog to protect things. He's bit me once, but for someone who
needs protection or the right person to train him he has high possibilities
of being a great dog, even for K-9. Let me know please if you know of
someone or any idea's on someone we can call who might possibly take him...
Email with questions or idea's PamMMartin at yahoo.com Thanks a lot. God bless.