[StBernard] Trash Removal

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 17 06:19:11 EST 2005

Deborah,

Beware of the grapevine unless your making wine. The debris process in the
"oil impacted" area has now gotten into the eye of EPA who has decided that
the debris in this area could no longer be removed from the area. We have
been attempting to suggest a solution but I won't go into the logic used by
some of these agencies. The proper landfill for the debris in the area is
different than the debris not in the oil impacted area.

EPA I guess has traded one "hazardous" issue for another. Funny how when
they decide things it is interpreted differently than when others do.

As an insider of government process, You as much as anyone can appreciate
governmental ineffeciency.

It is not necessary to call URG to be picked up- we will push any area that
we are aware of that is not being serviced properly.

Thanls,
Craig