[StBernard] Insurance law suit

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 18 07:56:36 EST 2005

I totally agree with you. I had the same thought about putting my flood and
homeowners premiums into my own pocket yearly. I have gotten no response
from Allstate Homeowners or Audubon Insurance Group for Flood. I have
called them repeatedly. They both viewed my home by October 1st, but nothing
has been resolved. I do not have the money to sue anyone myself. We need
help. Texas sued the insurance companies for living expenses because the
homes are uninhabitable. Louisiana needs to do the same. The policy says if
the home is not livable. Mine isn't. I haven't seen a dime.
Cherrie Otillio