[StBernard] Rebuilding efforts/deeats

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 18 07:58:20 EST 2005

I lived on Bartolo near Genie St. in Meraux. We know we had oil there even
though Murphy has denied it. My neighbor has pics of oil on her statues.
We believe we also had dangerous chemicals since our skin burned immediately
upon entering our home. I would like to know if there are others outside
the admitted oil spill area who are working on getting a response from
Murphy. I want to have my home tested for contaminants, but am not exactly
sure which way to go. How could we even think about rebuilding without
knowing what is really there to hurt us??? Any advice is appreciated. I
don't have the resources to go on a one woman crusade against Murphy. I do
feel they are ignoring people whose land has been contaminated. I have
called them, they have never returned the call.

Cherie