[StBernard] Dance School help

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 18 19:58:53 EST 2005

Hi y'all
For all the dancing school owners and teachers who lost their schools,
homes, lifelyhood (I plagiarized this), there is help available.
Look at http://www.tremainedance.com/KATRINA_DANCE_AID.html

This page is mainly looking for donors/sponsors, but the email may provide a
link to some help.
I do not know if this is legit, but it is linked from the Tremaine dance
convention site.
Unfortunately most sites have great links to donate TO but few links on how
to apply for the help. Good Luck. We hope to see dancing schools back in the
parish (I see Leap of Faith is coming back)
Gaby