[StBernard] no safe place

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 18 23:09:47 EST 2005

I've got to admit: You're much more a brave warrior than I am. My mom, as
have others, have told me to come in out of the rain and lightning. We all
seek our safe havens wherever they may exist. I pray for the safety of all
my friends and relatives in the next 3-5 category, 30 ft. storm surge with
oil tanks lifting and pouring. It's a nightmare I'm trying to awaken. Each
morning, before I open my eyes, I pray to be awakening in my bed. It doesn't
happen. There is a thin line between sanity and insanity. It's possible many
of us could have crossed it and haven't noticed.

I pray again tomorrow to be in my bed when I get to say my morning prayers.

--Jerry.