[StBernard] Right of Demolition Form

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 22 21:53:31 EST 2005

Ms. Daniel- to cancel your mortgage, obtain the original promissory note
that you signed from the mortgage company, take it to the clerk of court's
office and for a small fee they will cancel the mortgage. Most mortgage
companies will send this to you when you pay in full.
This message is intended as legal advice, because I am an attorney. Scott
Tillery, 225-236-1058.