[StBernard] Attorney needed

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 22 22:36:45 EST 2005

We are in need of a real estate attorney to transfer the title of
property
in St. Bernard. My husband and his brother co-own a home and my
husband
wishes to donate his half of the house to his brother. Can anyone
give us
the number of an attorney who handles this kind of transaction?

Thanks!!

Please contact my father as all of the work he is doing for St. Bernard
Residents is FREE. He is retired and this is his way of giving back... His
name is James Murrell and his number is 985 640 5552. I am pretty sure he
can help you with this for FREE... he has helped so many residents since
Katrina...
Thank you