[StBernard] Disaster Food Stamps

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 23 17:00:26 EST 2005

Westley, I just talked to the Dept. of Social services
in Baton Rouge(225-342-0286) and they told me we have
90 days from the last Nov. 1 allottment to spend the
money remaining on the card. So, the end of January it
will run out if you have not spent the money on the
card. I hope this helps to alleviate panic spending
for the remaining days of Nov., just to use up the
money. This way,now we can have plenty of food for the
holidays plus give food items as Christmas gifts to
those in need! God bless you and Erica & the kids. Have
a blessed Thanksgiving!
Jenny Kuehl