[StBernard] selling houses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 26 19:22:48 EST 2005

I am not sure who posted the legal question about the selling of houses?
Could you please identify yourself and reference the legal issue or statute
that supports your position. As I understood the request, it is for
postings by an individual in St. Bernard and there is no involvement by the
government in any negotiations or otherwise.

If there is a legal problem, we'll research it. I am aware of the
government having some restrictions for advertising, but this as I
understand it would simply be a bulletin board posting by individuals, not
listings by a realty company, etc.

Thanks,
Craig Taffaro