[StBernard] Future of Lexington Subdivision

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 26 19:26:04 EST 2005

I am reading that Lexington subdivision could possibly be a no build area,
is this true or is one of the many rumors? I don't think I am returning to
St. Bernard but what about those people in the subdivision who do plan to
return and have already began gutting and cleaning their land? Not to
mention, Lexington wasn't in the buyout area covered in the article so what
happens to our land that is still ours if they do decide to go with the no
build or rebuild? Do we just lose our land that we could have had the option
to sell years from now? What will be put there if we can not reclaim our
property, an interstate?

Could you please check into this for me and I am sure many others are asking
the same questions.

Thanks
Phillis