[StBernard] Debris disposal (Lack of)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 27 10:45:26 EST 2005

Debris remaoval was pretty good on Karen and Palmisano until about the 10th
of November. We gutted onthe 12th with out of town relatives and our stuff
sits. Many more in our neighborhood have gutted and you can barely get down
Karen and Palmisano is impossible without scratching your car (which I did)
on tree branches piled on both sides. However, there are cranes and trucks
daily cleaning up in Versailles Park

How is debris removal going in the "non-spill" area (which Murphy says we
are in)?
We were told we will not have debris removal because of oil, but Murphy will
not even register our claim because we are "Out of the oil zone". Can I get
an update on our area? Thanks.

Patty