[StBernard] Murphy Oil..

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 27 13:18:35 EST 2005

I finally got a warm body at the EPA concerning the oil spill into Mereax
and Violet. Not "officially" confirmed, there is the belief that the oil may
have gone to other areas...If you are not sure call and be put on the list
to be tested through Murphy. They are being monitored by the EPA and the EPA
is doing blind tests- which means it pulls some of Murphy's tests and does
their own to double chaeck. I know, like me, many of you are necessarily
trusting the government, but Bonnie- the area 6 supervisor seemed to be very
much on top of it and is seriously watching to make sure Murphy keeps
everything on the up and up. Maybe someone in government really watching out
for us, is it possible, dare we hope?

Wendy hall