[StBernard] Property for sale Response to Janet Perez

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 28 23:39:56 EST 2005

I am in process of gutting my home in Arabi at 6904 Royal St. I do not plan
on returning but will want to sell my property. My home was on a slab so no
foundation, had about 7ft water inside, has 9 ft ceilings so ceilings were
not affected other than by mold. Attic still intact. Home has 1938 lvg
area, has 4 bdrms and an office, 2 ba, laundry room, large covered patio
under roof. I wouldn't know what to ask for the property, but if
interested, I would be willing to pay for an appraisal. I am off of St
Claude in Old Arabi, near river. My email is: my3boysmom at aol.com Thanks.