[StBernard] Where is the rest of council?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 29 07:50:49 EST 2005

To everyone concerned:

It is quite obvious that Mr. Taffaro is the "go to man" in the
parish.

Craig, You have been so helpful to my family through phone calls and
postings... I would like to comment regarding other members of the council
and where are they... I wish more government officials would use the power
of the internet... It would be nice to receive a broad base of opinions.
But alas Craig you work hard to answer posts as needed and it is
appreciated.
Amanda