[StBernard] selling houses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 29 09:38:48 EST 2005

Calll me at 908 5386

Jim L.

-----Original Message-----

Mr. Licciardi,

I had previously contacted you by email concerning a deposit you are
holding on a lot in Jumonville North and your response at that time was that
you couldn't help me with my refund until you got your office back up and
running. I see you've posted that you are now selling lots in Jumonville
North, so I am inquiring again to see about having my deposit returned to me
since my husband and I have not gone to act of sale on the lot and we will
not be returning to St. Bernard Parish. Please contact me by email at
tracey.honold at noffcu.org as soon as possible.

Thanks.