[StBernard] Murphy oil spill

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 29 16:14:08 EST 2005

Westley,

On November 13, 2005, I was searching the epa's web site for different maps
related to the oil spill. I can across a map stating what the epa
determined as oil affected areas and what Murphy considered oil affected
areas. I managed to e-mail a Mr. Leos Valmichael with the eap regarding the
difference between the 2. Mr Valmichael advised that the yellow line on
this map is what the EPA considered homes affected by the oil spill, but of
course Murphy will want to confirm this. Any way, my question is to all
out there has anyone been able to locate this map again. I keep looking for
it but am unable to locate. Luckly I did print a copy (lack of government
trust), but I would just like to locate is on line to see if anything
changed. Now this map was listed as for official use only and may have
been taken off line, but did anyone else see it other than myself.

Thanks for the help.