[StBernard] Inspections

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 30 17:56:03 EST 2005

Dave, I received a "fabulous" (and misleading) score of: 1

The inside is trashed as 90% of everyone else. I'm still trying to figure
out how they think that PINE wood can't be twisted, "sponged" and weakened
and warped from ground to rafters. Seems to me when one builds on a "weak
foundation" the rest above it has been compromised. I'd be willing to bet
that a building inspector who examines an home:

..that if we'd build with USED, once 10 day soaked, oil mixed, contaminated
lumber (and he knew about it and was an honest man), --that he'd
reject/condemn the property for us using substandard building materials and
would tell us that there is a great chance that the foundation has been
compromised with "inferior" lumber. I doubt anyone would disbute that
decision for such rejection.

Jerry