[StBernard] Murphy Oil Debris Removal

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 30 19:18:09 EST 2005

Does anyone find the fact that the EPA has determined that the debris in the
Murphy oil spill area is too toxic to go to a regular landfill, yet the EPA
continues to allow human being's to enter this area and breathe and come in
contact with this debris? It has also been three months since the hurricane,
and the EPA has yet to release a full report regarding why they feel this
debris is too toxic to go to a regular landfill, our will this area be safe
for human habitation. I feel the EPA is selling us out and in bed with
corporate America! If we can send a man to the moon, we can surely do soil
test in a timely manner and pass those results on to the general public, so
people can make decisions on their future. Maybe I missed something, and
this information has already been made available. Please advise if this
information is available, and where!

Steve Fecke