[StBernard] GLC and Murphy debris

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 1 19:38:12 EST 2005

Our Gethsemane church is in dire need to pick up the debris ASAP as
reliefspark is rolling in this month. The Murphy debris area is supposedly
from Paris Road to Murphy. Even though we are NOT officially in the spill
area, does this mean we wont get the debris picked up now? Why are these
boundaries so flexible: pay only to Golden but dont pick up debris to Paris?
Does anyone know more details about this? Because if they wont pick it up, I
have to arrange some alterative action, possibly joining that trash moving
party (talk about trashing a party, huh?)

Gaby