[StBernard] trash/debris pick up

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 2 21:40:16 EST 2005

Jenny,

If you have signed a right of entry form for debris removal then the trees
will be taken away for you. Please let me know if there is a specific time
line that exists for you on the trees and forward your address once the
right of entry for debris removal has been signed.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig