[StBernard] Murphy Oil and Insurance Claims

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 4 10:25:06 EST 2005

Westley,

Below is what my firm is doing. Our office is located in Chalmette and we
are operating Monday - Friday from 10 til 2:30.

We would be glad to help. I do not know what other attorneys are doing but
here are our two plans for Murphy and Homeowners.

I met with Murphy yesterday and got the same answeres everyone else got "I
do not know." Murphy does not know a time frame for clean up, they do not
know when we can return to our homes, they do not know which RECAP standard
they will be cleaning to. It is impossible to settle without knowing these
things. I also had Ray Albert come out and test my studs. The levels for
oil and diesel were over 100 times greater than they should have been. When
I brought this up to Murphy I was told it is probably a good preservative.
I have about 100 individual clients that I am representing. I am going to
file suit on behalf of one of them. Once a lawyer gets assigned hopefully
they have some authority to negotiate or at least listen to the additional
damages that we have. I am not going to file a class action as everyone's
damages are different. My firm is charging 18% and a small up front fee to
have your house tested by Mr. Albert's company. If you have any questions
please call 277-7507 and leave a message, my internent use is scarce.

HOMEOWNERS CLAIMS My firm is also handling homeowners claims. We have had
some success in increasing awards. Please call 277-7507 to set up an
appointment. We are charging an up front fee this is to cover the 2
estimates from contractors and court cost. Then the fe e is 25% of the
additional money we recover. We will not take any of the initial offer from
your insurance company.

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME AS MY INTERNET ACCESS IS SPARCE.

Thanks,

Lance